Wednesday 11 March 2020

Announcing the launch of my new website - www.adampawson.com

There's a new website on the block!


Adam Pawson is excited to announce the launch of a newly designed website-www.adampawson.com. My goal with this new website is create a user-friendly browsing experience for prospective new customers and business partners. I hope you enjoy our new uncluttered design that is easy to navigate, and more user-friendly.


Homepage - www.adampawson.com


My prospective clients will find useful information about my products and services on the homepage of my website. Direct links to Services and Projects are available on the homepage, as well as information about my Publications. Find out more.

Personalized solutions for your biocuratorial and bioinformatic needs

Services and Projects


There are pages outlining my portfolio of Services, including Biocuration | Bioinformatics | Pharmacology | BioPharmaGraphics.

My current and previous Projects are also detailed, as well as a full list of my PubMed-indexed Publications.

Social Media


The site contains integrated social media buttons for Blog, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to foster improved communication with my clients. I will be constantly updating my content with helpful information, articles, blogs, my announcements and new pages and profiles in the Latest News section on the About page.

I trust that you will find all the information that you need in my new website. If you have anything you would like to ask, or send me your feedback about your experience with the website, please send me an email. Email: adampawson.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

CORONAVIRUS RESOURCE CENTER

Johns Hopkins University & Medicine Resource Center Johns Hopkins experts in global public health, infectious disease, and emergency...